JEFFREY S. DEGEN, AIA, NCARB
Managing Principal - Architecture
As Principal Architect of Degen & Degen, Jeffrey directly oversees architectural design of all of the firm's projects.
30+ years of experience has contributed to his reputation as an authority in the field of hospitality design. He has been Principal Architect at D&D since the firm was established in 1994.
Jeffrey's prior experience includes positions as Chief Architect for Lufthansa's Penta Hotels in Berlin, Germany, Senior Design Manager for Marriott International, and Project Manager for Westin Hotels and Resorts.
Jeffrey’s work with upscale & luxury resorts and hotels spans much of the United States and 15 foreign countries.
- Master of Architecture, The University of Utah
- Bachelor of Science - Geography, The University of Utah
- Certificate in Urban & Regional Planning, The University of Utah
- Guest Design Critic - The University of Washington
- Design Studio Instructor - Rudolph Schaeffer School of Design, San Francisco
- Photography - The University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
- NCARB Certification recognized nationwide